Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sam Bradley's Zuni Heard West On Interstate 84

Great story from a fellow Sam supporter! 

"Today on my daily commute home I was sitting in the epicenter of hell, otherwise know as rush hour traffic on  I84 West of Hartford CT. 


I had my windows down and was flipping through the radio stations looking for something to hum along to so the time would pass.  When I found nothing I switched to the CD player and popped in my Zuni CD.

The intro to 'Lights' came on and I'm tapping the steering wheel to the beat enjoying the musical magic that is Sam Bradley.  Cars are not even crawling by, but all is well for me as Sam sings me through it.

I was suddenly startled by the guy in the car next to me
*Not the actual guy*
He reached over and tapped my passenger door and when I looked at him he said 'Who are you listening to?'  I replied 'Sam Bradley'.  I could tell the guy didn't know Sam's name yet.  He listened for a moment and then our cars crawled forward a few feet and we stopped again.  'It's good' he said, 'what's the album?' the cars started to move again as I reached for the cover and showed it to him 'It's called Zuni, SAM BRADLEY, ZUNI .' he nodded and started to pull away.  When I caught up with him again I said 'You can get it on iTunes' He nodded looking for something beside him and then he held up an envelope and a pen 'Zuni?' he asked writing on the envelope.  I nodded back and his car started to move again and I yelled out the window 'SAM BRADLEY' once more. He waved out the window as he drove off."

Now that's what we call "Going Global"
One highway at a time

Purchase Zuni, for yourself or a fellow commuter... HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment