Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sam Bradley - Show Report and Video from San Francisco, Hotel Utah

The Hotel Utah
San Francisco, CA
October 4, 2011

Show Reporter:  Sabrina (a/k/a PurpleBrina)

My trip to San Francisco started off a little crazy. After delayed flights and lots of rain, I finally made there. The Utah, the bar where Sam was performing, is a cozy little bar with a relaxing local feel to it. It reminded me of Cheers, everyone seemed to know everyone’s name.


I’ve been to several of Sam’s shows. There are many reasons I enjoy watching Sam perform, but the main reason is because he truly loves what he does. He is at home on stage. His emotions flow through him and out to the crowd. When he is on stage, he has this amazing ability to make you feel his pain, his happiness, his silliness, his loss and his love. When he sang Too Far Gone, I do believe I actually had tears in my eyes.

Too Far Gone




After the show, Sam stayed for awhile, mingling, talking and taking pictures with fans.


I’m including a few videos I took at the show that night. I’m sure you will enjoy them but it’s nothing like seeing him live.
SoHo Girls


Difference Between Whiskey and You



Passport




Thank you Sam Bradley for being who you are! PLEASE don't ever change!

Sam is truly a beautiful soul. If you haven't had the opportunity to see Sam Bradley perform, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? You have to go see one of his shows before this tour ends. Tell him PurpleBrina sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment