Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sam Bradley - More Details On London Gig at Notting Hill Arts Club

Updated information on next week Sam's London Gig

Date:  June 12, 2012
Time:  7:30 SHARP

Hi,

"I wasn't planning on playing a semi promoted show which is why its short notice... however my Mother convinced me that it would be a good idea as she is in town. Its an early show with doors at 7pm and show start 7:30pm sharp. I pulled a favor to get this slot. I don't think it usually exits. 

As it is so early I'm going to need your help. Please tell anyone you can. Help me invite them via phone, SMS, email or this group. I need your help in creating an audience here in London!! 
Thank you for all the support"

Sam Bradley, via Facebook


print this flyer for show discount

photo from Sam's last gig at Notting Hill Arts Center

We always encourage confirming with venue before making travel plans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment