Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sam Bradley Show Report - Eddie's Attic, Atlanta

Sam Bradley
Eddie's Attic
Atlanta, GA
April 8, 2012


Set List

Details
Little Sister
Passport
Woman You Crazy
That's How Strong My Love Is
Not Your Kind
Too Far Gone



Well there is not much that I can say that hasn't already been said. We ALL know that Sam is an amazing entertainer. This is why we all follow him around & take our road trips! This time around I was able to see him perform in Nashville & Atlanta. It was a bit of a sacrifice due to the holiday weekend but, as I said we all Love Sam! Since the Nashville show was already covered I will just talk about Atlanta. The Playlist was a mixture of faves from Zuni (except Scared which is my favorite) like "Details" & "Passport" to a cover of Otis Redding's "That's How Strong My Love Is". He also played his newest songs "Woman U Crazy" & "Not Your Kind" which he had asked us to memorize so we could sing along... Sadly he never requested this. He did let us sing along to "Too Far Gone" which is always a crowd pleaser. He ended the night with a song dedicated to my friend for her birthday... It was "SoHo Whores"! One of her favorites! 

I'm not sure if he did this at any other shows but I do have to share.... He forgot his lyrics a few times. It was funny! He said his songs & lyrics & he could change them as he wanted. Even with the missed lyrics he always tells good stories & relates well with the crowd. I saw a lot of familiar faces at the Sold Out show but also several new ones as well. Hopefully Sam will soon release a new album & be back soon to promote it. I hope you guys enjoyed all the live tweets during the show. I wanted everyone to feel like they were there too. Thank you for letting me share my experience. 

Show Reporter:  Carmen Erwin

No comments:

Post a Comment